APS : Wednesday, 06 September 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel will represent President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika at the round table on the financing of the 2017-2021 National Development Programme of the Republic
of Chad, to be held in Paris on 7 and 8 September, under the high patronage of Chad’s President Idriss Deby Itno, said Wednesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“The meeting aims at mobilizing current and potential partners of Chad for the funding of structuring projects, part of the above-mentioned development programme, and develop synergies for the diversification of Chad’s economy and allow it boost growth in sectors that generate jobs and competitive products, with a view to achieving sustainable development,” said the statement.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune