APS : Friday, 26 January 2018
ADDIS ABABA- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel participated, Friday evening in Addis Ababa, in the ministerial meeting of the African Union Ad Hoc Committee on South Sudan.
The meeting, which brought together Foreign ministers of South Africa, Nigeria, Rwanda and Ethiopia, was held on the sidelines of 32nd session of African Union Executive Council.
During the meeting, which is taking place in a context marked by the renewed instability in South Sudan, the AU High Representative for South Sudan, former president of Mali Alpha Omar Konare gave the presentation on the political, security, socio-economic and humanitarian situation in this country.
The parties to the conflict to South Sudan signed, on 21 December in Addis Ababa, a ceasefire agreement.
According to the ceasefire monitoring mechanism and the transitional arrangements set up under the mediation of the Intergovernmental Authority on Development, the ceasefire agreement has been repeatedly violated.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization