APS : TUESDAY 28 NOVEMBER 2017
ABIDJAN (Cote d’Ivoire)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has participated in the meeting of Foreign Affairs ministers of the African Union and the European Union in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire, on Tuesday.
The ministerial meeting, held in preparation for the 5th AU-EU Summit, scheduled for 29 and 30 November, examined documents that will be adopted by the Summit, namely the draft political declaration as well as the priority joint projects for the next five years.
The meeting, which has brought together ministers of Foreign Affairs of the AU and EU member states, was chaired by Guinea’s Foreign Minister and Chair of the AU Executive Council Mamadi Toure and EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini,
The 5th AU-EU Summit will open as from Thursday under the theme “Investing in Youth for Sustainable Future.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied