APS : Monday, 24 July 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel will pay on Tuesday and Wednesday a working visit to the United Arab Emirates before heading for Cairo to chair an extraordinary session of the Council
of the Arab League at the level of Foreign Ministers, said Monday Foreign Affairs Ministry in a communiqué.
Messahel’s working visit to the United Arab Emirates is part of the “continuous consultations between the two countries” and will be the opportunity for the minister and his Emirati counterpart Sheikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan to “review the regional and international issues of common interest as well as ways to strengthen the bilateral cooperation,” said the source.
Messahel will head then for Cairo on Thursday where he will chair an extraordinary session of the Arab League Council devoted to the recent violations of the Saint places of al-Quds by the Israeli occupation forces, added the source.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony