APS : Monday, 24 July 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel will pay on Tuesday and Wednesday a working visit to the United Arab Emirates before heading for Cairo to chair an extraordinary session of the Council
of the Arab League at the level of Foreign Ministers, said Monday Foreign Affairs Ministry in a communiqué.
Messahel’s working visit to the United Arab Emirates is part of the “continuous consultations between the two countries” and will be the opportunity for the minister and his Emirati counterpart Sheikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan to “review the regional and international issues of common interest as well as ways to strengthen the bilateral cooperation,” said the source.
Messahel will head then for Cairo on Thursday where he will chair an extraordinary session of the Arab League Council devoted to the recent violations of the Saint places of al-Quds by the Israeli occupation forces, added the source.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart