APS : Wednesday, 20 February 2019
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel will pay as from Wednesday a two-day working visit to the Netherlands, at the invitation of his Dutch counterpart Stef Blok,
said Tuesday a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Messahel and Blok “will hold, as part of visit, talks about the agenda of bilateral relations and prospects to promote them,” said the communiqué.
“They will assess the mid-term results of the recommendations of the 3rd joint economic and technological cooperation committee, held in Algiers, on 9 May 2018, under the chairmanship of the two ministers,” said the source.
Messahel “will exchange views” with his Dutch counterpart on “regional and international issues of common interest, notably the situation in their respective regions, the crises and conflicts in Mali and Libya, the issue of Western Sahara, the Euro-Mediterranean partnership as well as the threats relating to terrorism, climate change and illegal migration.”
Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel “will lead, before a panel of experts at the Netherlands’ Institute of international relations, Clingendael Institute, a conference on the Algerian approach in de-radicalization and fight against terrorism and their effects on the regional security,” added the source.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister