Sunday, 09 July 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel will pay Monday and Tuesday a visit to Italy as part of the “continuation and strengthening of the political dialogue and cooperation between the two countries,
linked by strong and dense relations,” said Sunday a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
On this occasion, Messahel and his Italian counterpart Angelino Alfano will “assess the bilateral cooperation with the prospect of the holding of the next Algerian-Italian high level meeting, scheduled before the end of the year in Algiers,” said the source.
The talks will also focus on “regional and international issues of common interest, particularly the situation in Libya and Mali, the fight against the illegal immigration, fight against terrorism and violent extremism as well as the stability and security in the region.”
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart