APS : Monday, 28 May 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will be in Bamako, Mali, on Tuesday for a two-day working visit, carrying with him a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika
to Malian President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita.
In the Malian capital, Messahel will co-chair, with his Malian counterpart Tieman Hubert Coulibaly, the 13th session of the strategic bilateral committee.
The Foreign minister will also chair a ministerial meeting of the monitoring committee for the implementation of the Peace and Reconciliation Agreement in Mali, which crowned Algiers negotiation process.
During his visit, Messahel will hold discussions with Malian top officials on bilateral relations issues and the prospects for boosting cooperation between the two countries.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune