APS : Tuesday, 18 April 2017
ALGIERS- The minister of Maghreb Affairs, the African Union and the Arab League Abdelkader Messahel will tour,
starting from Wednesday, several Libyan cities and regions announced Tuesday, the ministry of foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
Messahel’s visit “is part of the efforts that Algeria has always made to bring the Libyan brothers’ positions closer for a lasting political solution to the crisis through the inter-Libyan inclusive dialogue and national reconciliation which preserves Libya’s territorial integrity, its sovereignty and the unity and cohesion of its people,” underlined the communiqué.
This tour “will be followed by another that will include other regions of this brotherly and neighbouring country,” said the statement.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied