APS : Tuesday, 18 April 2017
ALGIERS- The minister of Maghreb Affairs, the African Union and the Arab League Abdelkader Messahel will tour,
starting from Wednesday, several Libyan cities and regions announced Tuesday, the ministry of foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
Messahel’s visit “is part of the efforts that Algeria has always made to bring the Libyan brothers’ positions closer for a lasting political solution to the crisis through the inter-Libyan inclusive dialogue and national reconciliation which preserves Libya’s territorial integrity, its sovereignty and the unity and cohesion of its people,” underlined the communiqué.
This tour “will be followed by another that will include other regions of this brotherly and neighbouring country,” said the statement.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار