APS : Sunday, 30 July 2017
ALGIERS – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will tour as of Sunday several Middle East countries, in application of an “instruction of the president of the Republic,
” said the Foreign Ministry in a communiqué.
Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will tour the Middle East countries of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq.
He holds a “message from the President of the Republic to the kings and heads of State of these countries,” added the same source.
The discussions the minister will have with his counterparts be mainly devoted to the “examination of the bilateral relations, the means to develop them as well as the regional and international questions, in particular the situation in the Arab world, the crises that affect Libya, Syria, Yemen and the Gulf region.”
Besides, “the fight against terrorism and violent extremism and the Algerian experience in terms of de-radicalization, the situation in the Middle East and the Palestinian cause, are be registered on the agenda of his meetings,” concluded the communiqué.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy