APS : Sunday, 17 January 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel will head Monday to Kampala carrying a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika to his Ugandan counterpart Yoweri Musevini, said Sunday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“This mission aims at strengthening friendship ties and consultations between the two countries, which was illustrated by the state visit of the President of Uganda to Algeria in October 2015,” said the communiqué.
Messahel’s visit to Kampala “will be an opportunity to examine cooperation between the two countries, the situation in the region as well as the issues on agenda of the forthcoming African Union Summit, to be held on 30 and 31 January 2016 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,” concluded the Ministry’s communiqué.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister