APS : SUNDAY 13 MAY 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel will co-chair Monday, in Brussels, with High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security
Policy Federica Mogherini the 11th Algeria-EU Association Council, said Sunday a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
“Foreign Affairs Minister Abdelkader Messahel will lead a large Algerian delegation to the works of the 11th Algeria-EU Association Council which will be held in Brussels on 14 May 2018, that he will co-chair with the High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini,” said the source.
“During this session, the two sides will examine the state and prospects of cooperation and partnership relations between Algeria and EU ad well as ways to further strengthen them in the different areas covered by this agreement,” said the source.
This 11th session “takes place in the wake of the adoption by the two sides of the joint partnership priorities under the renewed European Neighborhood Policy as well as the findings of the joint assessment of the implementation of the Association Agreement.”
This Association Council will also be “an opportunity for the two sides to exchange views on regional and international issues of common interest,” concluded the source.
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces