APS : Thursday, 23 February 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel received Thursday in Algiers a US delegation made up of senior officials and top Army officers, who are on a visit to Algeria.
During the audience attended by Joan Polaschik, the US ambassador to Algiers, Messahel stressed Algeria’s important political reforms and different economic development programmes.
He outlined Algeria’s experience in counterterrorism, violent extremism and the achievements made in the field, praising the bilateral cooperation with the United States.
Messahel underlined Algeria’s approach in the settlement of the crises in Libya, Mali and other parts of the world, based on a political solution, all-inclusive dialogue and national reconciliation without foreign interference.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار