APS : Thursday, 23 February 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel received Thursday in Algiers a US delegation made up of senior officials and top Army officers, who are on a visit to Algeria.
During the audience attended by Joan Polaschik, the US ambassador to Algiers, Messahel stressed Algeria’s important political reforms and different economic development programmes.
He outlined Algeria’s experience in counterterrorism, violent extremism and the achievements made in the field, praising the bilateral cooperation with the United States.
Messahel underlined Algeria’s approach in the settlement of the crises in Libya, Mali and other parts of the world, based on a political solution, all-inclusive dialogue and national reconciliation without foreign interference.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide