APS : Tuesday, 31 January 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel will lead the Algerian delegation to the works of the 4th Arab-Russian Cooperation Forum, to be held Wednesday in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Tuesday.
The forum will focus on “the development and the strengthening of Arab-Russian cooperation, and the coordination of positions between Russia and Arab countries on the situation in the Arab world, especially in Libya, Palestine, Syria and Iraq, as well as on stepping-up efforts for the eradication of terrorism,” said the Ministry’s statement.
On the sidelines of the forum, “Messahel will hold discussions with the heads of the participating delegations on regional and international issues of common interest,” concluded the statement.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne