APS : Tuesday, 31 January 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel will lead the Algerian delegation to the works of the 4th Arab-Russian Cooperation Forum, to be held Wednesday in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Tuesday.
The forum will focus on “the development and the strengthening of Arab-Russian cooperation, and the coordination of positions between Russia and Arab countries on the situation in the Arab world, especially in Libya, Palestine, Syria and Iraq, as well as on stepping-up efforts for the eradication of terrorism,” said the Ministry’s statement.
On the sidelines of the forum, “Messahel will hold discussions with the heads of the participating delegations on regional and international issues of common interest,” concluded the statement.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied