APS : Tuesday, 31 January 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel will lead the Algerian delegation to the works of the 4th Arab-Russian Cooperation Forum, to be held Wednesday in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Tuesday.
The forum will focus on “the development and the strengthening of Arab-Russian cooperation, and the coordination of positions between Russia and Arab countries on the situation in the Arab world, especially in Libya, Palestine, Syria and Iraq, as well as on stepping-up efforts for the eradication of terrorism,” said the Ministry’s statement.
On the sidelines of the forum, “Messahel will hold discussions with the heads of the participating delegations on regional and international issues of common interest,” concluded the statement.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart