APS : MONDAY 23 APRIL 2018
ALGIERS- Cooperation and partnership between Algeria and Greece have been at the centre of discussions Monday, in Algiers, between Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel and Greece’s
Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs and responsible for European Affairs and International Economic Relations, Georges Katrougalos, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
Cooperation and partnership issues “have been examined during the meeting, which was also an opportunity for discussions on various topics, including the situation in the Mediterranean and the challenges facing the countries of both shores, the statement said.
“Relations between Algeria and the European Union, the regional and international situation, deradicalization, counterterrorism and the growing phenomenon of migration” had also been on the meeting’s agenda.
The two officials stressed the importance of regular bilateral consultations about all issues of interest for the two countries.
The Greek Foreign Minister arrived in Algiers on April 22 for a three-day visit to Algeria.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation