APS : Saturday, 18 February 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel will participate Sunday and Monday in a consultation meeting on Libya along with the foreign ministers of Tunisia and Egypt, Khemaies Jihnaoui and Sameh Shoukry respectively,
said Saturday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
“During the meeting, the foreign ministers will define the role of each country in bridging the positions approaches of the Libyan parties in order to push the current process forward and ensure the success of the forthcoming tripartite summit, to take place in Algiers,” said the Ministry’s statement.
“Algeria has made huge efforts, at the request of the Libyan parties, to help closing the gap between them and find solutions to the conflict,” added the statement.
“Algeria remains committed to working to that end for a lasting solution to the crisis and for the restoration of security and stability in this country,” said the Ministry’s statement.
“To that end and at the request of the Libyan parties, during their visits to Algeria over the past few weeks, Messahel will visit several Libyan regions in the next few days,” concluded the statement.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia