APS : Wednesday, 06 July 2016
ALGIERS- Minister for Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel will lead a delegation to Rome and Moscow from 7 to 12 July, for High level consultations and dialogue established between Algeria and Italy and also with Russia,
said Wednesday the Foreign Ministry in a statement.
“As part of the high-level consultation and the dialogue established between Algeria and Italy and also with the Federation of Russia, Abdelkader Messahel, Minister for Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League chair the Algerian delegation to the consultations on political and security issues scheduled respectively held in Rome on 7 and 8 July 2016 and in Moscow on 11 and 12 July 2016,” said the Foreign Ministry.
During these visits, both countries’ senior officials will “consult and coordinate on strategic issues, notably the fight against violent extremism and terrorism as well as regional conflicts,” added the same source.
- (Français) Communiqué du Conseil des ministres
- Algeria-Saudi Arabia parliamentary friendship and fraternity group set up
- Algeria offers condolences on deadly stampede at Indonesian stadium
- Burkina Faso: Foreign ministry closely monitors situation of national community
- MOU on political consultations between Algeria, Thailand