APS : Saturday, 25 March 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union And Arab League, current chairman of the League’s Council of Ministers, Abdelkader Messahel,
will take part in the preparatory ministerial meeting for the 28th Arab League Summit, to take place March 29 in Jordan, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said Saturday in a statement.
The summit’s agenda includes the latest developments of the Palestinian issue, the crises and conflicts shaking some Arab countries, the reform process and the development of the joint Arab action.
Terrorism, extremism and organized crime will also be on the agenda of the 28th Summit of Amman.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization