ALGIERS- The minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel will head Saturday to Doha, coming from Muscat (Sultanate of Oman), for a working visit to Qatar said Friday, the ministry in a communiqué.
“As part of the continuation of his tour to the Arab world, which he is making under the instructions of the president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, the minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel will be in Doha on Saturday for a working visit, coming from Muscat,” said the source.
During this visit, Messahel will hold discussions with his Qatari counterpart Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani as well as other senior officials of the country, said the statement.
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied
- Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council on official visit to Algeria Wednesday
- Hood: Algeria-US views on Libya crisis resolution convergent
- Biden administration seeks to cooperate with Algeria “on common goals,” says Hood
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Tunisian counterpart