ALGIERS- The minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel will head Saturday to Doha, coming from Muscat (Sultanate of Oman), for a working visit to Qatar said Friday, the ministry in a communiqué.
“As part of the continuation of his tour to the Arab world, which he is making under the instructions of the president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, the minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel will be in Doha on Saturday for a working visit, coming from Muscat,” said the source.
During this visit, Messahel will hold discussions with his Qatari counterpart Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani as well as other senior officials of the country, said the statement.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار