Messahel in Cairo to partake in Libya's neighbouring countries meeting
APS : Friday, 20 January 2017
ALGERS- Minister for Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel will partake, on Saturday in Egypt’s Cairo, in the 10th session of Libya’s neighbouring countries meeting, the ministry said in a communiqué.
The meeting which follows those previously held in Algiers, Tunis and Niger will “examine the latest developments of the situation in Libya” and the participants will also exchange views about all the forms of support which might be provided by the neighbouring countries to the efforts aiming at encouraging the Libyan parties to reach an agreement that could end the crisis,” the same source added.
The objective is “supporting the efforts for completing the UN process aiming at resolving the crisis as part of the political agreement signed on 17 December 2015,” said the communiqué.
The meeting will be attended by the foreign ministers of Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Sudan, Chad, and Niger, and UN Special Envoy for Libya, Martin Kobler, Arab League’s Secretary General Ahmed Aboul Gheit, African Union Special Envoy in Libya, Jakaya Kikwete and representatives of international organizations.
On the sidelines of the meeting, Messahel will hold talks with presidents of the participating delegations and other officials on common-interest questions.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée