ALGIERS- The Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel arrived Tuesday, in Baghdad, coming from Amman as part of his tour to the Arab world which he is leading on instruction of the president of the Republic said the ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“As part of his tour to the Arab world, which he is leading on instruction of the president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, the minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel arrived, today, in Baghdad, from Amman where he just ended his visit,” notes the statement.
“Messahel will hold discussions with his Iraqi counterpart as well as other figures and high officials of the country,” added the source.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister