ALGIERS- The Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel arrived Tuesday, in Baghdad, coming from Amman as part of his tour to the Arab world which he is leading on instruction of the president of the Republic said the ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“As part of his tour to the Arab world, which he is leading on instruction of the president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, the minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel arrived, today, in Baghdad, from Amman where he just ended his visit,” notes the statement.
“Messahel will hold discussions with his Iraqi counterpart as well as other figures and high officials of the country,” added the source.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune