APS : Wednesday, 24 January 2018
ADDIS ABABA- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel arrived Wednesday in Ethiopia’s capital, Addis Ababa, from Davos, Switzerland, where he attended the World Economic Forum (January 24-25).
Messahel is leading the Algerian delegation at the works of the 32nd session of the African Union Executive Council, to be held Thursday and Friday in Addis Ababa.
The meeting will provide an opportunity for the African Foreign Ministers to start the “preparation and finalization of documents to be submitted to the heads of State and Government during the 30th session of African Union Conference.”
The main issues to be discussed by the Executive Council are “AU reform, the state of peace and security in Africa and the implementation of the Agenda 2063.”
Messahel will also take part in several ministerial meetings, including that of the Committee of Ten on the reform of the UN Security Council and the monitoring committee on the implementation of the Agenda 2063.
He will chair the Ministerial Council meeting on the scale of contributions.
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
- Algeria calls on NAM states to step up efforts to enshrine its founding principles