APS : Tuesday, 30 January 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel held Tuesday, in Algiers, a working session with Belgian Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs Didier Reynders.
The working session took place at the headquarters of Foreign Affairs Ministry in the presence of the two delegations’ members.
Belgian minister of Foreign Affairs started Tuesday a two-day working visit to Algeria at the invitation of Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony