APS : Wednesday, 30 January 2019
WASHINGTON-Foreign Affairs Minister Abdelkader Messahel held talks Tuesday with the United States Under-Secretary for Political Affairs, David Hale on the situation in Western Sahara.
In this respect, Messahel reiterated Algeria’s position in favour of the Sahrawi people’s right to self-determination.
The FM also highlighted Algeria’s support for the UN efforts and Personal Envoy of the Secretary-General for Western Sahara, Horst Kohler.
Both parties addressed other issues of common interest, including the situation in Western Sahara and security challenges.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied