APS : Wednesday, 30 January 2019
WASHINGTON-Foreign Affairs Minister Abdelkader Messahel held talks Tuesday with the United States Under-Secretary for Political Affairs, David Hale on the situation in Western Sahara.
In this respect, Messahel reiterated Algeria’s position in favour of the Sahrawi people’s right to self-determination.
The FM also highlighted Algeria’s support for the UN efforts and Personal Envoy of the Secretary-General for Western Sahara, Horst Kohler.
Both parties addressed other issues of common interest, including the situation in Western Sahara and security challenges.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization