APS : Thursday, 26 July 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel held Thursday, in Washington, talks with the Chairman of the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs Ed Royce on the sidelines
of the ministerial Conference on Religious Freedom, said a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Messahel and Royce “welcomed the quality of relations between Algeria and the United States of America by reaffirming the two countries’ willingness to work together to strengthen and diversify them, notably in the economic and commercial fields as well as training and parliamentary cooperation,” said the source.
The two officials who also “exchanged views on crisis and conflict situations, notably in the Sahel region,” also broached themes relating to “the fight against terrorism and de-radicalization policies,” underlined the communiqué.
On this issues, Messahel presented the Algerian experience in this field, according to the source.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum