APS : Tuesday, 28 March 2017
DEAD SEA (JORDAN)-Minister of Maghreb Affairs, the African Union and the Arab League Abdelkader Messahel held talks Monday with the Special Representative of US President Donald Trump for international negotiations
Jason Greenblatt on the sidelines of the preparatory meetings of the 28th Arab Summit to take place Wednesday in Jordan.
The meeting focused on “the peace process in the Middle East and efforts for the settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.”
Greenblatt recalled “the new US Administration’s willingness to tirelessly work for a viable solution to this conflict.”
For his part, Messahel stressed “the need for respect of the rights of people in the region in accordance with international law.”
Besides, Messahel recalled Algeria’s experience in the fight against terrorism and violent extremism, and reaffirmed the stance of Algeria vis-à-vis the situation in
Syria and Libya.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation