APS : Tuesday, 28 March 2017
DEAD SEA (JORDAN)-Minister of Maghreb Affairs, the African Union and the Arab League Abdelkader Messahel held talks Monday with the Special Representative of US President Donald Trump for international negotiations
Jason Greenblatt on the sidelines of the preparatory meetings of the 28th Arab Summit to take place Wednesday in Jordan.
The meeting focused on “the peace process in the Middle East and efforts for the settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.”
Greenblatt recalled “the new US Administration’s willingness to tirelessly work for a viable solution to this conflict.”
For his part, Messahel stressed “the need for respect of the rights of people in the region in accordance with international law.”
Besides, Messahel recalled Algeria’s experience in the fight against terrorism and violent extremism, and reaffirmed the stance of Algeria vis-à-vis the situation in
Syria and Libya.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo