APS : Thursday, 12 May 2016
DOHA-Minister for Maghreb Affairs, the African Union and the Arab League Abdelkader Messahel met Thursday in Doha with the Saudi Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Nizar Bin Obaid Madani, on the sidelines of his participation in the works of the Chinese-Arab ministerial Forum.
During their talks, both officials focused on bilateral relations and hailed the level of cooperation between the two brotherly countries. They also stressed their willingness to promote multifaceted cooperation, particularly in the economic field.
Both parties also exchanged views on some current Arab and regional issues and counterterrorism.
The two ministers highlighted the importance of coordination and consultation on several issues of common interest to step up efforts for peace and stability in the Arab region and find political solutions to crisis.
The meeting also enabled both parties to discuss means to strengthen efforts for support to the reform and development process of the Arab common action system and promote cooperation mechanisms between the Arab League and international partners.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart