APS : Friday, 28 September 2018
NEW YORK-Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel met Friday in New York (United States) with his Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, on the sidelines of the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly.
On this occasion, both ministers focused on bilateral cooperation and the prospects of their consolidation under future bilateral meetings.
Messahel and Lavrov focused on situation of conflict and crisis in the Middle East, Syria, Libya, Mali and Western Sahara.
Both FMs also discussed counterterrorism-related matters.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied