APS : Friday, 28 September 2018
NEW YORK-Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel met Friday in New York (United States) with his Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, on the sidelines of the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly.
On this occasion, both ministers focused on bilateral cooperation and the prospects of their consolidation under future bilateral meetings.
Messahel and Lavrov focused on situation of conflict and crisis in the Middle East, Syria, Libya, Mali and Western Sahara.
Both FMs also discussed counterterrorism-related matters.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization