APS : Friday, 28 September 2018
NEW YORK-Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel met Friday in New York (United States) with his Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, on the sidelines of the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly.
On this occasion, both ministers focused on bilateral cooperation and the prospects of their consolidation under future bilateral meetings.
Messahel and Lavrov focused on situation of conflict and crisis in the Middle East, Syria, Libya, Mali and Western Sahara.
Both FMs also discussed counterterrorism-related matters.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum