APS : Friday, 23 March 2018
SOFIA (Bulgaria)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel held discussions Friday in Sofia, Bulgaria, with his Bulgarian counterpart, Ekatrina Guecheva-Zaharieva.
The visit, the first to be made by a Foreign Minister in many years, is a high point in the Algerian-Bulgarian relations and an opportunity to give a fresh impetus to the bilateral political dialogue and a new boost to cooperation between the two countries in various fields.
The two ministers expressed satisfaction with the quality of the historical political ties between the two countries, voicing wish to further strengthen them through high-level official visits.
They assessed the bilateral cooperation, emphasizing the various opportunities offered by the markets in the two countries.
They also underlined the need to support business circles in Algeria and Bulgaria in taking advantage of those opportunities in the benefit of both countries.
In this respect, Messahel informed his counterpart about the new Algerian economic model “which, despite the economic crisis shaking the world, is still open to national and foreign, public and private investments.
The two ministers exchanged views on the crises and conflicts in many parts of the world.
They especially tackled the latest developments in Mali, Sahel, Libya and Syria.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina