APS : Friday, 23 March 2018
SOFIA (Bulgaria)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel held discussions Friday in Sofia, Bulgaria, with his Bulgarian counterpart, Ekatrina Guecheva-Zaharieva.
The visit, the first to be made by a Foreign Minister in many years, is a high point in the Algerian-Bulgarian relations and an opportunity to give a fresh impetus to the bilateral political dialogue and a new boost to cooperation between the two countries in various fields.
The two ministers expressed satisfaction with the quality of the historical political ties between the two countries, voicing wish to further strengthen them through high-level official visits.
They assessed the bilateral cooperation, emphasizing the various opportunities offered by the markets in the two countries.
They also underlined the need to support business circles in Algeria and Bulgaria in taking advantage of those opportunities in the benefit of both countries.
In this respect, Messahel informed his counterpart about the new Algerian economic model “which, despite the economic crisis shaking the world, is still open to national and foreign, public and private investments.
The two ministers exchanged views on the crises and conflicts in many parts of the world.
They especially tackled the latest developments in Mali, Sahel, Libya and Syria.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya