APS : Saturday, 28 July 2018
ALGIERS-Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel held talks in Washington with the United States Acting Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs David Satterfield,
announced Saturday the Foreign Affairs Ministry in a communiqué.
The talks, which took place on the sidelines of the ministerial Conference on religious freedoms, was an opportunity for both sides to discuss Algeria-US cooperation, said the source.
Messahel and Satterfield “welcomed both countries’ willingness to enhance multifaceted cooperation.”
They exchanged views on the situation in North Africa and the latest developments of the situation in Palestine, concluded the source.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum