APS : Tuesday, 25 July 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel held talks Tuesday in Abu Dhabi, with his Emirati counterpart Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan,
said a communiqué of the Foreign ministry.
The two ministers “examined the state of the bilateral cooperation, stressing in particular all the cooperation opportunities presented by both countries in a view to diversify and reinforce the relations between Algeria and the Arab United Emirates, chiefly in the economic field,” said the source.
Messahel and his Emirati counterpart agreed to multiply the exchanges of visits of businessmen and investors from both countries, ahead of the next High Commission scheduled next October in Algiers.
Regarding the regional and international questions, Messahel and Sheikh Abdullah shared their views about the issues relative to the Arab region.
The discussions “concerned the crisis in the Gulf region, the situation in Libya and Yemen as well as the violations committed against Al-Aqsa Mosque,” said the communiqué.
The question of Al-Aqsa Mosque “will be examined during an extraordinary meeting of the Arab League Council on 27 July 2017 in Cairo.”
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy