APS : Wednesday, 25 July 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has held discussions, Wednesday in Washington, with the chairman of the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, Devin Nunes,
on the sidelines of the ministerial meeting on religious freedom, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
It was an opportunity for the two officials to discuss relations between the two countries as well as the prospects for their strengthening in various fields, especially those of common interest, said the statement.
Messahel and Nunes also exchanged their views and analyses on crises and conflicts, particularly in the Sahel region and Libya, as well as issues related to counterterrorism and security cooperation between Algeria and the United States, added the Ministry’s statement.
Nunes paid a visit to Algeria in April 2018, during which he met with top Algerian officials.
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation