APS : Monday, 21 March 2016
TUNIS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel held discussions, Monday in Tunis, with Tunisian Foreign Minister Khemaies Jhinaoui.
The discussions, which focused on bilateral relations, were attended by Algerian Ambassador to Tunis Abdelkader Hadjar.
The two sides examined coordination between Algeria and Tunisia in all areas, as well as the recent developments in Libya ahead of the 8th meeting of Libya’s neighbouring countries, following Algiers meeting, held on 1 December 2015.
During the discussions, the two sides expressed their support to the United Nations-sponsored political process in Libya, as part of the implementation of the political agreement signed on 17 December 2015.
They also underlined the need to find a political solution, preserve the territorial unity of Libya and form a national unity government, which will be based in the capital Tripoli.
Messahel and Jhinaoui reiterated their support to Libya’s Presidential Council and to Libyans in the building of the state institutions and the fight against terrorism.
The 8th meeting of Libya’s neighbouring countries, will bring together representatives of Tunisia (host country), Algeria, Egypt, Sudan, Chad, Niger and Libya, in addition to Arab League’s Secretary General Nabil Al Arabi, UN Secretary General’s Special Representative for Libya Martin Kobler, as well as representatives of the African Union and the European Union.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée