APS : MONDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2018
MOSCOW- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has held discussions, Monday in Moscow, with the Secretary of Russia’s Security Council, Nikolai Patrushev.
The discussions took place in a context marked by the new momentum in cooperation between Algeria and Russia, reflected in the Patrushev’s recent visit to Algiers on 30 and 31 January, to co-chair the 3rd session of Algeria-Russia Strategic Dialogue.
Monday’s discussions were an opportunity for Messahel and Patrushev to reiterate their willingness to maintain and strengthen this strategic cooperation mechanism and implement its outcomes.
The two officials also exchanged views on the different crises and conflicts as well as issues related to deradicalization and the fight against terrorism.
In this regard, they noted a convergence of views between the two countries on all the issues discussed.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation