ALGIERS – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has been received on Wednesday in Bahrain by King Sheikh Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, to whom transmitted a message of “esteem and fraternity” from President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, said a statement from the ministry.
King Hamad bin Isa Al-Khalifa thanked Messahel for the message and asked him to convoy to his brother, President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, his feelings of “respect, fraternity and prosperity towards the Algerian people,” said the same source.
He expressed his “satisfaction” with the quality of the bilateral relations, and the links of “fraternity and friendship” that exist between the Algerian and Bahraini peoples.
King Hamad also voiced his “readiness” to strengthen the cooperation through the opportunities offered in the two countries.
The two parties discussed the questions related to the situation in the Arab world and the need for reviving the Arab joint action to counter the multiple challenges, which require a coordinated and consulted action.
The discussions were held in the presence of Bahraini Foreign Minister Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony