APS : Saturday, 07 May 2016
DJIBOUTI- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel has been received, Saturday in Djibouti, by President of the Republic of Djibouti Ismail Omar Guelleh, to whom he handed over a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
During the audience, Messahel reiterated President Bouteflika’s congratulations to his Djibouti counterpart on his re-election and expressed his willingness to strengthen ties of friendship and cooperation between the two countries.
The audience was an opportunity to examine bilateral relations in all their dimensions and means to enhance them.
The two sides also exchanged views on the situation in Africa, particularly in their respective regions, as well as on cooperation and coordination in the fight against terrorism.
The Djibouti president asked Messahel to convey his thanks to President Bouteflika for his greetings, and his wishes for health for him and prosperity for the Algerian people.
Messahel was designated by the President of the Republic to represent him at the inauguration ceremony of Djibouti president, scheduled for Sunday.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart