APS : Saturday, 13 October 2018
MALABO- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel on Friday in Malabo handed over a written message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, to Equatorial Guinea president Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo,
in which he renewed his readiness to jointly work for reinforcing the bilateral relations.
“Representing President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel handed over to Equatorial Guinea president Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo a written message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika in which he congratulated him on the 50th anniversary of the Equatorial Guinea and renew his readiness to jointly work for reinforcing the bilateral relations.”
President Mbasogo extended his thanks for the participation of Algeria in the ceremony celebrating the 50th Equatorial Guinea independence. He also expressed his satisfaction with the quality of the bilateral relations, and his willingness to develop them further.
President Mbasogo asked Foreign Minister to transmit to the President of the Republic his feelings of esteem and consideration, as well as his wishes for the Algerian people to achieve progress.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied