Messahel discusses with UN special envoy for Libya Ghassan Salame
APS : Saturday, 27 January 2018
ADDIS ABABA- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel held Saturday, in Addis Ababa, discussions with the United Nations Special Envoy for Libya Ghassan Salame.
The discussions, which were held on the sidelines of the 30th African Union Summit, focused notably on the latest developments in Libya, the activities undertaken by Salame as part of the political process led by the United Nations in this country, as well as ways to promote this process.
In this regard, Salame made a presentation on the situation in Libya and the main challenges hindering the settlement of the crisis in this country.
He seized this opportunity to extend his thanks to Algeria for its support to UN process, while expressing his satisfaction about the regular dialogue on the Libyan issue.
For his part, Messahel reiterated Algeria’s commitment to the stability and security of Libya, renewing Algeria’s commitment to continuing its efforts to accompany the Libyan brothers in their search for a political solution that puts an end to the crisis of the country.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée