APS : Sunday, 23 July 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel had on Saturday a telephone conversation with his Jordanian counterpart Ayman Safadi on the latest developments in the occupied Palestinian territories, said Sunday a communiqué of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
“The discussions focused mainly on the current developments in the occupied territories and the tension caused by the occupiers’ recent measures against the Palestinians,” said the source.
In this regard, the two ministers insisted on “the need to make the Palestinian issue at the heart of the priorities of the Arab joint work.”
They also agreed to “make, in cooperation with the Arab and Muslim countries as well as the international organizations and all the international community, the necessary efforts to guarantee the protection of the Saint places and the Palestinian people and to exert pressure on the occupier to end escalation and provocations.”
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister