Messahel discusses with Jordanian counterpart latest developments in occupied Palestinian territories
APS : Sunday, 23 July 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel had on Saturday a telephone conversation with his Jordanian counterpart Ayman Safadi on the latest developments in the occupied Palestinian territories, said Sunday a communiqué of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
“The discussions focused mainly on the current developments in the occupied territories and the tension caused by the occupiers’ recent measures against the Palestinians,” said the source.
In this regard, the two ministers insisted on “the need to make the Palestinian issue at the heart of the priorities of the Arab joint work.”
They also agreed to “make, in cooperation with the Arab and Muslim countries as well as the international organizations and all the international community, the necessary efforts to guarantee the protection of the Saint places and the Palestinian people and to exert pressure on the occupier to end escalation and provocations.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée