APS : Wednesday, 09 March 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel held discussion Wednesday, in Cairo, with Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Choukri
, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
The discussions focused on “bilateral relations between the two countries and the main issues on the agenda of the 145th session of the League’s council at the level of ministers on Thursday,” the statement said.
The two ministers expressed full satisfaction with the level of the special bilateral relations and the political consultation between the two brother countries.
The two sides stressed the importance of “boosting cooperation in various fields, by resetting the bilateral cooperation frameworks, encouraging investments and commercial exchanges, mainly through the joint business council,” the statement underlined.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan