APS : Wednesday, 09 March 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel held discussion Wednesday, in Cairo, with Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Choukri
, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
The discussions focused on “bilateral relations between the two countries and the main issues on the agenda of the 145th session of the League’s council at the level of ministers on Thursday,” the statement said.
The two ministers expressed full satisfaction with the level of the special bilateral relations and the political consultation between the two brother countries.
The two sides stressed the importance of “boosting cooperation in various fields, by resetting the bilateral cooperation frameworks, encouraging investments and commercial exchanges, mainly through the joint business council,” the statement underlined.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister