APS : Tuesday, 18 October 2016
NIAMEY- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel held Tuesday, in Niamey, discussions with Niger’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, Cooperation, African Integration and National Community Abroad Ibrahim Yaccouba.
The talks, which took place in the presence of Niger’s Minister Delegate in charge of African Integration Elback Adam Zeinabou and Algeria’s ambassador to Niger Baallal Azzouz, focused on several issues of common interest relating to the developments in the situation in the region and the coordination in terms of politics, security and development between the two countries.
Yaccouba underlined, at the end of the talks, the depth of the relations between Algeria and Niger in several fields, including higher education and scientific research as well as the cooperation in various areas of development.
During his visit, Messahel will also be received by Niger’s President Mahamadou Issoufou to whom he will convey a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار