APS : Saturday, 23 September 2017
NEW YORK – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel held talks, Friday in New York, with his Libyan counterpart Mohamed Tahar Siyala,
on the sidelines of the works of the 72nd session of the United Nations General Assembly.
The discussions focused on the situation in Libya and the latest developments in the process for the resolution of the crisis, especially following the high-level meeting on Libya, held on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly, which took note of the roadmap presented by the UN special Representative for Libya, Ghassane Salame.
In this regard, Messahel reiterated Algeria’s support to a Libyan political solution, through an inclusive dialogue and national reconciliation.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune