APS : Tuesday, 12 September 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel held, in Cairo, talks with his Japanese counterpart Taro Kono, on the sidelines of the ministerial meeting of Japan-Arab States political dialogue,
said Tuesday a communiqué of the ministry.
The talks “focused on the results of the last meeting of Japan-Arab States countries political dialogue as well as on the prospects of its strengthening to make an efficient mechanism of consultations on regional and international of common interest,” said the communiqué, adding that the two ministers “ welcomed the results” of this first meeting that they co-chaired.
The two ministers “reviewed the bilateral relations as well as ways to strengthen and diversify them by exploiting the economic opportunities in the two countries,” said the communiqué, adding that Messahel, while pointing out the attractiveness of the Algerian market, encouraged the Japanese companies to further invest in Algeria.
While broaching the regional and international issues, the two ministers exchanged their views and analyses on situations of crises and conflicts, notably in Libya, Syria, Yemen and Iraq.
In this regard, Messahel “reiterated the Algerian position which calls for a political solution and the promotion of dialogue and reconciliation values, which is the only way that allow countries, experiencing such situations, to get out of the crisis and regain peace and stability.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée