APS : Friday, 06 July 2018
ALGIERS – Foreign Affairs Minister Abdelkader Messahel has been received Friday in Harare by Zimbabwean president Emmerson Mnangagwa, to whom he transmitted a message of “brotherhood and solidarity from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika,” said a communiqué of the Foreign Ministry.
In the message, the Head of the State reiterated “Algeria’s attachment to reinforce its historical ties with Zimbabwe.”
President Mnangagwa “voiced satisfaction with the quality of the political bonds that link the two countries and their regular consultations about the regional and international
questions of common interest, chiefly as part of the African Union,” added the source.
The Foreign Minister has “expressed the steady willingness of Algeria’s senior authorities to boost the bilateral cooperation in various fields and pursue the tradition of consultation between the two countries, at both regional and international plans.”
“Algeria and Zimbabwe will continue to work together so to address the shared challenges in Africa,” said Messahel.
Mnangagwa “requested from the Foreign Minister to convey to the President of the Republic, his fraternal greetings and his sentiments of esteem as well as his wishes of happiness and prosperity to the Algerian people,” added the communiqué.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization