APS : Tuesday, 05 April 2016
ADDIS ABABA (Ethiopia)- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel was received Tuesday, in Addis Ababa, by Ethiopian Prime Minister Haile Mariam Desalegn, to whom he handed over a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
The meeting focused on boosting bilateral relations and was an opportunity for the two officials to examine regional issues of common interest.
The two sides expressed full satisfaction with the implementation of the decisions taken by the leaders of the two countries during Ethiopian Premier’s visit to Algiers, at the invitation of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
The two officials tackled Western Sahara issue ahead of UN Secretary-General’s presentation of a report on the conflict and Security Council’s examination of the issue.
They also discussed the situation prevailing in Libya, the Sahel and the Horn of Africa, especially in South Sudan and Somalia.
The discussions were marked by a total convergence of views on the issues the two officials broached during the meeting.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony