APS : Friday, 23 March 2018
SOFIA (Bulgaria)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel was received Friday in Sofia by President Rumen Radev of Bulgaria, to whom he conveyed a message of “friendship and respect” from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
President Radev expressed “satisfaction” with the quality of friendship relations between Algeria and Bulgaria, saying the visit was meant to “pave the way for an increased cooperation” between the two countries in various fields.
Messahel reiterated Algeria’s congratulations for Bulgaria’s holding of the European Union’s presidency, since January 2018.
He informed President Radev about the issues he tackled with his Bulgarian counterpart, Ekatrina Guecheva-Zaharieva, and the outcome of their discussions to give a fresh impetus to Algerian-Bulgarian relations.
Bulgaria’s president asked Messahel to convey “his feelings of friendship and consideration to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika”.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum