APS : Friday, 23 March 2018
SOFIA (Bulgaria)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel was received Friday in Sofia by President Rumen Radev of Bulgaria, to whom he conveyed a message of “friendship and respect” from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
President Radev expressed “satisfaction” with the quality of friendship relations between Algeria and Bulgaria, saying the visit was meant to “pave the way for an increased cooperation” between the two countries in various fields.
Messahel reiterated Algeria’s congratulations for Bulgaria’s holding of the European Union’s presidency, since January 2018.
He informed President Radev about the issues he tackled with his Bulgarian counterpart, Ekatrina Guecheva-Zaharieva, and the outcome of their discussions to give a fresh impetus to Algerian-Bulgarian relations.
Bulgaria’s president asked Messahel to convey “his feelings of friendship and consideration to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika”.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony