APS : Friday, 23 March 2018
SOFIA (Bulgaria)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel was received Friday in Sofia by President Rumen Radev of Bulgaria, to whom he conveyed a message of “friendship and respect” from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
President Radev expressed “satisfaction” with the quality of friendship relations between Algeria and Bulgaria, saying the visit was meant to “pave the way for an increased cooperation” between the two countries in various fields.
Messahel reiterated Algeria’s congratulations for Bulgaria’s holding of the European Union’s presidency, since January 2018.
He informed President Radev about the issues he tackled with his Bulgarian counterpart, Ekatrina Guecheva-Zaharieva, and the outcome of their discussions to give a fresh impetus to Algerian-Bulgarian relations.
Bulgaria’s president asked Messahel to convey “his feelings of friendship and consideration to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika”.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea