APS : Sunday, 10 September 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Affairs Minister Abdelkader Messahel will co-chair Monday, in Cairo,
with his Japanese counterpart Taro Kono the works of the 1st session of the Arab-Japanese political dialogue, to be held at the headquarters of the General Secretariat of the Arab League, said Sunday a communiqué of the Ministry.
“This session’s agenda includes the examination of issues and crises in the Arab region and East Asia, as well as issues related to the fight against terrorism and ways able to promote inter-Arab cooperation in the cultural and educational fields,” said the communiqué.
Messahel “will hold discussion on the sidelines of this session with the Japanese Foreign Minister on political issues of common interest and the development of bilateral relations,” concluded the communiqué.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president