APS : Sunday, 10 September 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Affairs Minister Abdelkader Messahel will co-chair Monday, in Cairo,
with his Japanese counterpart Taro Kono the works of the 1st session of the Arab-Japanese political dialogue, to be held at the headquarters of the General Secretariat of the Arab League, said Sunday a communiqué of the Ministry.
“This session’s agenda includes the examination of issues and crises in the Arab region and East Asia, as well as issues related to the fight against terrorism and ways able to promote inter-Arab cooperation in the cultural and educational fields,” said the communiqué.
Messahel “will hold discussion on the sidelines of this session with the Japanese Foreign Minister on political issues of common interest and the development of bilateral relations,” concluded the communiqué.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum