APS : Tuesday, 05 April 2016
ADDIS ABABA (Ethiopia)- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel took part Tuesday, inAddis Ababa, at ameeting of the ministerial panel on the election of African Union Commission members.
The ministerial panel will shortlist commissioners,on the basis of a report made by consultants, and submit the pre-selection to the executive board.
During the meeting, Messahel stressed the importance Algeria attaches to a smooth conduct of the election of the AU Commission members.
He also emphasized the “necessity to abide by the rules and the proceedings governing the electoral process.”
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne