APS : Tuesday, 05 April 2016
ADDIS ABABA (Ethiopia)- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel took part Tuesday, inAddis Ababa, at ameeting of the ministerial panel on the election of African Union Commission members.
The ministerial panel will shortlist commissioners,on the basis of a report made by consultants, and submit the pre-selection to the executive board.
During the meeting, Messahel stressed the importance Algeria attaches to a smooth conduct of the election of the AU Commission members.
He also emphasized the “necessity to abide by the rules and the proceedings governing the electoral process.”
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart