APS : Tuesday, 01 August 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel arrived Tuesday, in Cairo, for a two-day official visit to Egypt, coming from Saudi Arabia, as part of his tour to several Arab countries,
under the instruction of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, said a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Bearer of a message of President Bouteflika to Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sissi, Messahel will hold talks also with his Egyptian counterpart on “ways to strengthen the bilateral cooperation between the two countries and continuation of the coordination and consultations on several regional and international issues of common interest, notably the situation in Libya, in the occupied Palestinian territories and the Gulf,” concluded the communiqué.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region