ALGIERS – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel arrived in Amman on Monday for a working visit to Jordan, from Kuwait.
Messahel is touring the Arab world, as part of instructions from the President of the Republic, Said a statement from the Foreign Ministry.
Messahel will hold talks with his Jordanian counterpart Ayman Safadi, as well as with other high-ranking officials of the country, said the source.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne