ALGIERS – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel arrived in Amman on Monday for a working visit to Jordan, from Kuwait.
Messahel is touring the Arab world, as part of instructions from the President of the Republic, Said a statement from the Foreign Ministry.
Messahel will hold talks with his Jordanian counterpart Ayman Safadi, as well as with other high-ranking officials of the country, said the source.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president