ALGIERS – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel arrived in Amman on Monday for a working visit to Jordan, from Kuwait.
Messahel is touring the Arab world, as part of instructions from the President of the Republic, Said a statement from the Foreign Ministry.
Messahel will hold talks with his Jordanian counterpart Ayman Safadi, as well as with other high-ranking officials of the country, said the source.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied